This campaign was made specially for students traveling to Tokyo in search of a job. Guests who take part in the campaign are able to stay for just 2,000 yen per night. The first 10 guest to make their reservations can stay at UNPLAN Kagurazaka for 1,000 yen per night.
Job hunting in Tokyo can be costly, as students need to pay for accommodation, transportation, and other travel expenses. This campaign was made to support job hunting students by making accommodation a little bit cheaper.
Special Campaign Rates
- The first 10 guests 1,000 yen per night (tax included)ーincludes breakfast (must stay 2 or more nights)
- All other guests 2,000 yen per night (tax included)ーincludes breakfast (must stay 2 or more nights)
Check in date between February 14th, 2020 and March 15th, 2020
(23-1 Tenjin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Located in central Tokyo with excellent access to all areas of Tokyo
- Located in a quiet neighborhood, so guests can have a relaxing stay
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire building. Students can easily do research and fill out entry sheets while from the cafe or common space.
- Has female-only dormitories (with washrooms and showers), so girls traveling alone can stay without worrying.
- Has a kitchenette where guests are free to cook
- 1-minute walk away from a convenience store
- There is a stylish cafe on the 1st floor
- 3rd and 4th year university students who need a place to stay while job hunting
＊Please show your student ID to the front staff when checking in.
If you forget your student ID and cannot prove enrollment in university, you will be charged the regular fee.
Free distribution of brochures with maps and tourist information in Tokyo
How to Apply
If you wish to stay, please fill out and submit the form below.
＊Please note that your reservation will not be confirmed until you receive a reservation confirmation email for the guest house
Please pay by either cash or card upon checking in.
Free for cancellations made more than 2 days prior to check in. If cancelled within 2 days of check in, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Can I stay in a group?
→If you would like to stay together with friends, and if you want to assure that you will be placed in the same room, please write the entire group’s stay dates and reservation name in the “Free Comment” section of the application form. Depending on the situation, reception will be able to accommodate your request.
- Can I extend my stay after checking in?
→Depending on availability, you can extend your stay for 2000 yen per night. Please ask the reception staff directly if you would like to extend.
- What does breakfast include?
→Free breakfast includes toast, boiled eggs, 1 cup of soup, and beverages. It is served to guests from 7:00 to 9:00 AM.
- Are pajamas/towels/shampoo/conditioner provided?
→Pajamas: We do not provide pajamas, so please remember to bring your own.
Towels: We have optional rental towels. (Face towel: 100 yen Bath towel: 200 yen Towel set: 250 yen)
Shower amentities: Shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are provided in the shower rooms. Hair dryers are also provided